Golden Minerals Company (TSX and NYSE American: AUMN) is a Colorado-based precious metals junior gold-silver producer with a pipeline of exploration projects that offers investors leverage to silver and gold prices. We seek to establish Golden Minerals Company as a premier mid-tier precious metals mining company, with efforts focused on ...
· Centerra Gold is a Canadian-based gold mining and exploration company engaged in the operation, exploration, development and acquisition of gold properties in North America, Asia and other markets worldwide. Centerra Gold owns three mines, the Mount Milligan Mine in Canada, the Kumtor Mine in the Kyrgyz Republic, and the Öksüt Mine in Turkey.
· Start with the biggest deposit of gold ever reported, in the headwaters of the Busang River in the steaming jungle of Borneo.The Canadian company Bre-X Minerals Ltd. didn''t know about that when it bought rights to the site in 1993. But after Bre-X hired a high-living geologist to map the ore body, the deposit, along with the fever dreams that accompany gold, grew to monster size—by March ...
Buenaventura Mining Company—or Compania de Minas Buenaventura as it''s known in its native Peru—explores for, mines, and processes both gold and silver. Currently, Buenaventura operates seven mines and holds minority interests in several others, including a 43.7% stake in Yanacocha, which is South America''s largest gold mine.
· GoldMining Inc. is Acquiring and Advancing Gold Projects in the Americas. Watch our Corporate Video. GoldMining Inc. is a junior resource company trading under the symbol GOLD on the TSX Venture Exchange and GLDLF on OTC Markets. The Company is focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of resource stage gold projects in the Americas.
· Comprehensive list of Gold stocks companies listed in Canada, including company profiles, charts, stock quotes, news and user commentary. Compare ()Company Ticker Last Price (native) Change (native) Change (%) Day Low Day High 52 Week Low 52 Week
· PwC''s Financial reporting in the mining industry (FRIM) publication looks at how International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) is applied in practice by mining companies, identifying unique issues for the industry and how mining companies are responding to the
Non-current Gold Assets The balance sheet separates a company''s assets into two broad categories: current and non-current assets. The non-current asset category covers assets that a company doesn''t intend to sell within one year of its acquisition.
· Develop your own accounting policy. Well, as we have just found out, there is NO accounting policy prescribed by IFRS to deal with the gold or precious metals as value storage. Thus we should develop our own accounting policy in line with IAS 8. And, IAS 8 says that you should refer to certain resources when making your own policy.
A gold company might be able to mine gold at a cost of $1,000 per ounce. Gold companies generally measure this by their all-in sustaining cost (AISC) per ounce. So in over-simplified terms for the purpose of example, they make $200 per ounce in profit at current prices. If …
Company A, a wholly owned US subsidiary of a Canadian-based gold producer, operates a gold mine in Nevada. •Revenue from gold sales is generated in US$, operating costs are largely incurred in Canadian dollars. •The Company has a C$ loan from its
· The Real Cost of Mining Gold. Since the bull market for gold began in 2003, the world''s major gold mining companies have produced tens of millions of ounces of gold and have raised (and written-off) many billions of dollars for capital expenditures and acquisitions. Despite a gold price that appreciated from $344 to $1260 an ounce from 2003 ...
Actively involved in gold exploration and mining for over 30 years, hands-on experience in the field from pegging mining leases through project permitting and construction onto pouring gold bars. Corporate career covered all aspects of running and financing a public company with a competitive focus on business efficiency, strategic planning and innovation.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) provide the basis for financial reporting to the capital markets in an increasing number of countries around the world. Over 100 countries either use or are adopting IFRS. Those companies already on IFRS have their